Good Food Yard will from time to time, produce offers and discounts.
Whilst each voucher on any leaflet will have its own terms and conditions, there are also a set of standard terms and conditions that apply to all vouchers.
None of us likes small print, but these conditions are here to assist you in the use of any vouchers as well as setting the parameters within which the offers are made.
These standard terms and conditions are as follows:
- To redeem a voucher on any discount or offer leaflet, just hand in the leaflet at the organisation or business where you want to use the voucher at the point of sale.
- The voucher you are redeeming will be retained by the business.
- Please note that a maximum of only one voucher can presented at any one time.
- A photocopy or other type of copy of the original leaflet will not be accepted unless printed from the email you received it in.
- Additional terms and conditions for each voucher (for example expiry date) are explicitly detailed on each voucher.
- You must comply with this set of terms and conditions, as well as the terms on each voucher to be able to redeem the voucher.
- The vouchers have no monetary value.
- A voucher is redeemable in its entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
- A voucher does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- A voucher cannot be combined with other offers, except as permitted by the business.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- The vouchers are not valid for commercial use.